Betrayal

 

21/7/2021


I have never thought of this betrayal at all, 

I have never thought that being in love again is such a bad ideas.

Everything was good from the start and I trusted you will all my heart. 

Not knowing what you could do, I simply trade my feelings like there is no tomorrow. 

Frustrated, Sorrow and Betrayal. That's what I feels now. 

I never thought you could choose to hurt me. I didn't see this betrayal would come from you. 

Almost 2 years, I have never stopped loving you even though we choose to part away. 

& you just replaced me in one night. Without hesitance. 

I have always thought about not to hurt you, as I am still care. But silly me, you don't even care. 

We talked about it and it seems I'm the one who understood the conversation. Not you. 

It hurts so bad but I will get away with it. Soon. I hope

I'm digesting the thing that you did, the change of heart that you never told me before. 

Is she prettier? Is she giving you more attention than I? Am I easily replaced? 

All this thought haunts me like there's no tomorrow. 

I lied to myself. I cared so bad. You hurt me but I wish I didn't hurt you at all. 

Maybe we aren't made for each other like we thought. 

I wish nothing but the best. Thank you for existing. 

I would never ever forgets you at all. 

I didn't cried. But it hurts my heart so bad. I could never stop thinking. 

Is this what you want? Is this what I want? 

Running from it won't help, but at least it hurt me lesser. 

I close our chapter now. 


===================

Comments

Popular Posts