Loving myself

 17/8/2021 

Today, I had my breakup closure. I wrote everything that hurts me. I need it because I dont deserve to suffered. So, I wrote this down to remind myself in the future, love wasn't make for you. People don't even see you as you see in others. Youre nothing more than just a hoe. Their sweet words is manipulating you to open up and be vulnerable. Stop being vulnerable. Dont let people leave you. Leave first when everything already crumble. Think about urself. Not others and you will be good. Go get your closure. Stop feeling guilty for ghosting them. They deserved it. Protect yourself at all costs. Dont give men chance to manipulate you anymore. Stop catch feeling. Be single for the rest of your life. Live your life to the fullest. The right guy will come at the right time. There's no need to be rush. You are better off alone. They gonna find you. Youre beauty with brain. Embrace it while it can. Stop comparing yourself to other girl. People literally waited for you to be single. Cmon qilah youre better than this. Breakup is fine. People moving on is fine. Jump into relationship is always okay. There is no need to compare yourself with other people pace. Youre even better off alone. Having a boyfriend is never your priority. Put it in your head. Be successful. Getting married wasnt even your dream aqilah. People are getting married bcs they get over trust issue, but you are not. You cant even trust any men. You barely trust them. Men gonna leave. While yourself is never gonna leave you. So for god sakes aqilah, stop being sad. Stop thinking that you need constant reassurance from men. Having you close to them is already an achievement to them. 


​​

Comments

Popular Posts