This one is for you, Fikri

 25/12/2021

Dah nak masuk almost 6 months since the day we choose (nope just you) to part away. 6 bulan ni might be the best things to happen dekat you bcs you are able to move on with someone else. While here I am, writing this letter because I can't never get over you. Those promises we did previously, I ingat satu satu you. The moment you with me masa I dekat KL, the face, the hands and the words you said from your mouth. I ingat. I ingat the moment you said we gonna end up together, the moment you said I shouldn't be worry because you still sayang I. Poor me for believing in you sampai lupa no one can keep their promises when they at the blue. Entah, salah I kot? I yang mintak putus, I yang tak boleh move on lol. But funny things is, time dah putus pun. Tak pernah terlintas I nak replace you dengan orang lain tapi you boleh gantikan I dalam masa 2 minggu. Nope, I would never forget this. I missed you, I missed us and I missed the memories, but wanting you back is not even a choice. I can't sleep bcs tiap kali I nak tidur, I pikir apa eh salah I, apa yang I buat sampai you boleh choose utk forget me that fast. Or you mmg tak pernah sayang I dari awal? Is it bcs I'm too needy? So you rasa kesian? You wanted me first, I told you I wasnt the girl you worth to date but you said you're fine. I rasa sunyi bila kita kena ldr. I met few guys, one was far more better than you in every aspect but I didn't leave you. I thought you gonna hurt if I leave. Tapi you sikit pun tak teragak ank tinggalkan I. Cari I lagilah tak haha I pulak yang kena cari you untuk tanya status kita apa. 

Comments

Popular Posts